Saturday, September 5, 2020

Happy Teacher's day

Happy Teacher's Day to all my teachers :)

Remembering all the teachers in my entire life. Especially Omana teacher of LKG(all rounder), Sasikala teacher of 3rd standard (English), Pushpalatha teacher of Many classes(Hindi), Geetha n Girija teacher of 9 & 10(Maths), Deepa miss(Maths) & Uma miss of 11 &12(English)[standard changed to miss from teacher], 
Leeja miss, Sheba miss, Jeeva miss, Kurian sir of BCA, Lakshmi ma'm of Infosys(Communicative English for Business), DTO Sivaprasad sir ( Technical Assistant training), Irin chechi(Block TA).

And also, I believe everything happens for a reason. Some people enter into our lives to teach us something new. Something different. And so I remember Vidya, Remya, Sruthy, Sree my bestie who taught me to  be happy and enjoy life. 

PS: Though I remember my +2 computer teacher, I forgot her name. But I still remember the smell of her perfume. "Poison". My husband's 1st gift to me on my demand!!

PS2: Tried contacting my +2 friends to get computer teacher's name and realized that I am in touch with only 2 of them. N they too don't remember. :(

No comments: