Sunday, September 20, 2020

Need a change. A change back to the past

These days the only time with a relaxed mind is a few minutes before i sleep. Relaxing moments after my sweeties are asleep.  
But I am actually wasting my time watching FB forward videos. Long before.. May be 3,4 years back.. The last thing I did before sleeping was scribbling my thoughts into my lovely diary. I have been writing since my 8th standard. I used to write after my marrige also. But couple of years back, lost full touch with diary . I used to feel so relaxed writing down everything in my mind. And thats wat i couldn't recently :)
 I lost all my diaries in flood. The muddy books are still there upstairs. But doesn't feel to keep it back in safe custody. Blogging will never be equal to my diary days. But my thoughts could be recorded here. And blogger app is helping :)
 

No comments: