Thursday, October 25, 2012

Exam is ahead!!

O Gosh... Another set of exams are ahead and I have loads and loads to study. Or should I say tonnes? Whichever is bigger. But unlike before, I am very very lazy to study. I don't know if I can term it as laziness, but diversion of mind. See just now I was going through the Accountancy book that I got an urge to check my blog. And now I am writing a post.

During my graduation days, no one pushed me to study, I automatically did that and I loved that. I am proud to say, I was my teacher's pet. Now I don't attend classes and my hus keeps on asking me to concentrate on my studies. But very less progress compared to my previous semester. I have to concentrate more and I am sure I will complete. Atleast on the day before exam. I have to..

Wooho.. Bye bye for now... :)