Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Coming back...



I really can't believe the changes that happened to me in this 1 year. Last year, when I was writing the below post, [I really don't remember the reason behind the post, but I remember that I was hurt- I am happy now that I don’t remember the reason. b'coz I am not hurt now :)] I never thought I would meet my better half in my life n get married and be a homemaker this soon. When I was writing the below post, he must have been busy somewhere in Abu dhabi. If it was now, he wouldn't have allowed to create such a situation where I am hurt. I am lucky. [Touchwood]
         
In this one year, I have visited this blog a hundred times thinking to write more. But I never got a chance to do it. To be honest, I was lazy. Last month, I was watching a movie in theatre and all of a sudden, I got an urge to write about the movie. I didn’t have my lappy with me. Also as I was in a dark room(the theatre with so many other people watching the movie), neither did I have a chance to jot down the feelings in my phone. There goes another chance.

          But going ahead, I am thinking to write down everything here. Blog must be the perfect place for me. I believe so. Now I have no job to complete or to be busy. Everyday, once my busy schedule @ of the house is over, I get plenty of time till the time when my hubby comes online at night. Oops, as always I forgot my MCA studies. Yes, I will do that as well.

Happy Blogging Rinju. J J


No comments: